Dr. Mitchell Wachtel is certified in both podiatric primary care and podiatric surgery by the American Podiatric Medical Specialties Board.
Dr. Mitchell Wachtel is a foot doctor in North Andover, Lowell, and Haverhill, MA. He treats foot disorders like bunions, heel pain, nerve problems in the feet like an entrapped nerve called a neuroma, painful lesions on the bottom of the feet, of the feet. His practice has an emphasis on sports medicine and provides a number of conservative treatments for injuries of the foot and has a physical therapist on site at his office. Another area of expertise is pediatric conditions such as flatfoot, high arches, in-toeing, out toeing and toe walkers. There a variety of conservative treatments for pediatric deformities of the foot and ankle.
Training and Education:
- Undergraduate School: Stonybrook University, Long Island, NY
- Graduate School: Temple School Logo Podiatry Temple School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Trained in Boston with Dr. Edward Hurwitz at Boston City Hospital, Boston, MA
- In Private Practice since 1992
- In the Merrimack Valley Since 1995